If you want to create and run Java programs and want to learn how java 64 bit can be installed to test and run Java Programs, then you will have to learn how to install Java in windows 10.The JDK is the release of the Java™ Platform, Standard Edition Development Kit (JDK™). The JDK is a development environment for building applications, and components using the Java programming language. You may used any latest JDK-11 or higher version first. Java Software Development Kit is compulsory to create and install a JAVA virtual machine to enable your Java Programs to compile and run. Learn How to Install.com teaches you a step by step guideline about how to install java jdk windows 10. Java 11 or JDK-11 can be downloaded also called Java SDK from official Oracle website free as a single installer file.
Java 64 bit or its new JDk-11 is only 64 bit. This single file make it easy to learn how to install Java 11 or Java SDK-11. The JDK includes tools useful for developing and testing programs written in the Java programming language and running on the Java platform. Learn how to install Java in the easiest way by step by step text guidelines and Video tutorial especial made to teach a novice user to demonstrate that how to begin and install Java 11 on windows 10. How to install java 11 guide for macOS and Linux system will be also be published.
After reviewing users attentions and reviews learn how to install will also provide step by step guide and step by step tutorials How to Install java 11 mac , java 11 version ,How to download and install java 11 mac ,How to Install and download java jdk 11 32 bit ,and install openjdk 11 windows.
In this Article we will learn How to instal jdk 11 on windows 10 by following very easy steps
How to Install JDK 11 on Windows 10 | Step 1
- First we have to Download JDK 11 for windows 10
- What you have to do is to simply write JDK 11 on your google search engine
- Then click in the very First link to Download the JDK 11
- Let see the Figure below to understand it better….
Now you have to Click on the First Link
MoreOver If you want to Download JDK 11 directly ….
You may use this Link to download JDK11 directly
By using this link you will able to download JDK 11 as shown in figure below
Furthermore you have to accept the License Agreement to Download the JDK 11 on windows 10
See the figure shown below
Similarly In the Second place you have to check your windows specification and Download JDK 11 according to your Windows spec
- If your windows is 64 bit then you have to download 64 bit version
- Similarly If your windows is 32 bit then you have to Download 32 bit version
More over if you dont know how to check system properties then you have to do is
- Open This Pc / My Computer
- Similarly Right Click on This Pc window
- Select the Last option Properties
- More over you will check from there your all system SPEC
- I am not including screenshots of this step because it is very simple
How to Install JDK 11 | Step 2
As I am using the 64 bit version of Windows so I choose 64 bit version of JDK 11 to download and Install as seen in the Figure below
Finally The zipped Folder of 64 bit JDK 11 will start Downloading as shown in the Figure below
Installing JDK 11 on windows 10 | Step 3
- Go to Downloads
- Select the Folder
- Finally you have to extract all files from the zipped folder
- Now It is better to copy all the extracted files in an other folder
- See the figure below
Moreover the extraction process will proceed as shown in Figure below
Finally , When the Extraction Process has been Completed what to do ?? is to copy the extracted Files into New Folder or Change the name of the extracted files Folder
Here it will go Like shown in Figure below
Select all the Extracted Files by pressing Ctrl+A and copy them by Pressing Ctrl+V to a new folder
JDK 11 Installation |Step 4
In this step you have to go the NEW FOLDER which we build earlier where you Copied the Extracted Files the path of that folder should be like this
- Go to My Computer
- Click on the Local Disc Directory C
- Then Click on the New Folder where you copy the Extracted folder
- Finally in this Folder of Extracted Files Click on bin Folder
- As shown in the Figure below
JDK 11 Tutorial | Step 5
- Now go to This PC
- Go to the Directory C where you Copy the Extracted Files Folder
- Now open the Folder in which you have pasted the Extracted Files
After Click on JDK 11.02
System take Approval from you to make changes in your computer
Now When you give System approval of Changes The JDK 11 will start Installing .
You will see how it will done in Figure below
Click on the Next button to continue the Installation Process of JDK 11
This could be like as shown below
On the Next step you will see the figure shown below
If you want to Change the source of Installation then you will proceed through by Clicking on the Change button as seen in the Figure below.
Now you are able to change the source of the folder in which you want to Install the JDK 11.
You will be able to understand how it works take a look on the Figure below
If you dont want to Change the source of the Installation of JDK 11 then proceed by Clicking on Next button ,As shown inn the Figure below
It could be proceed in the way as shown in the Figure below
Now your JDK 11 for Windows 10 has been Installed Successfully ! !!!
Click on the Close button to Close the installation process wizard !!!
See figure shown below!!!
How to Install Java 11 Part 6 – Setting Path variable of jdk 11
- Step 1- Right click on This PC icon and then click properties
- Step 2- Click on Advance System Setting
- Step 3-Click on Environmental variables tab
- Step 4- Select Path variable from user variables and click on Edit tab
- Step 5- Click on new tab and paste the full path of jdk10
- Part 4 – Checking jdk Installation
- On CMD write
- java -version
- This command will show you the installed java version.
If you want to Learn How to Install Java JDK 10 then visit the link below
Related articles to learn how to install Java 10 on windows 10
- Learn How to install NetBeans
- How to install TextPad Java Text Editor
- Learn How to compile and run Java “Hello World” in different text editors
- How to install Eclipse
- Learn How to install Notepad++ for Java Program Editor
How to Install Java 11 (JDK-11) Video Guideline
For VLC installation Visit Learn how to install vlc player
To Install Notepad++ Visit learn how to install notepad++
For the Installation of Visual Studio Code Visit Learn how to install visual sudio code
If you want to Learn how to Install python then visit the Link given below
How to Install Python 3.7.2 on Windows 10