Solved MCQs on 1973 Constitution for Election Officer Test Preparation.
Solved MCQs on 1973 Constitution
21. Duration of National Assembly is 5 years, as provided in Article ____.
Answer = (52)
22. Balochistan has ___ total Seat in National Assembly.
Answer = (17)
23. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has ___ General Seats in National Assembly.
Answer = (43)
24. Punjab has ___ total Seats in National Assembly.
Answer = (183)
25. Total strength of National Assembly members is ____.
Answer = (342)
26. Seat reserved for women from Sindh in the National Assembly is ___.
Answer = (14)
27. Federal Capital area has ___ seats in the National Assembly.
Answer = (2)
28. Fata has ___ seats for women in the National Assembly.
Answer = (12)
29. Minimum age for membership of the National Assembly is ___.
Answer = (Not less than 25 years of age)
30. Under Article 58 the President shall dissolve the National Assembly at advice of ____.
Answer = (Prime Minister)
Election Officer Test Syllabus 2020 has been issued by a press release by Election Commission. We are providing Solved MCQs on 1973 Constitution for Election Officer Test Preparation has been started on our paid members areas. As per the Election Commission of Pakistan has issued a press release about the Election Officer jobs 2020 syllabus on 22 December 2020, 30% Mcqs will be from 1973 constitution of Pakistan. The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 ( Pan-I, II & VIII) and Election Act 2017 (30%). This time election commission of Pakistan has changed the syllabus and pattern of exam as previously conducted pattern in Election Officer past papers. Election Commission of Pakistan has also not announced Election Officer test dates 2020 yet but they have advised the aspirants of Election Officer jobs 2020 to regularly visit website of election commission of Pakistan about the information of test date and the examination center about Election Officer test too.