Election Officer Test Syllabus 2020 has been issued by a press release by Election Commission. We are provodong Solved MCQs on 1973 Constitution for Election Officer Test Preparation has been started on our paid members areas. As per the Election Commission of Pakistan has issued a press release about the Election Officer jobs 2020 syllabus on 22 December 2020, 30% Mcqs will be from 1973 constitution of Pakistan. The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 ( Pan-I, II & VIII) and Election Act 2017 (30%). This time election commission of Pakistan has changed the syllabus and pattern of exam as previously conducted pattern in Election Officer past papers. Election Commission of Pakistan has also not announced Election Officer test dates 2020 yet but they have advised the aspirants of Election Officer jobs 2020 to regularly visit website of election commission of Pakistan about the information of test date and the examination center about Election Officer test too.
- The Constitution of 1973 was enforced on 14 August________.
Answer = (1973)
2. The Constitution consists of ____ Articles.
Answer = (280)
3. It consists of ____ Chapters.
Answer = (14)
4. It consists of ____ Schedules.
Answer = (7)
5. The Constitution of 1973 provides a ________ form of government.
Answer = (Parliamentary)
6. ____ Article claimed that the president was to be the “Head of the state”.
Answer = (41)
7. The tenure of the president will be ____ years.
Answer = (5)
8. ____ Amendment authorized the president to dissolve the National Assembly.
Answer = (5th and 8th)
9. The state shall safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of minorities including their due representation in Federal and provincial Services is provided by Article___ of the Constitution 1973.
Answer = (36)
10. Article ____ of the Constitution, deals with the promotion of social justice and eradication of social evils.
Answer = (37)
11. In the Constitution of 1973 minimum age limit for president is held.
Answer = (Not less than forty-five Answer = (45) years of age)
12. Before entering upon office under Article ____ the president shall make oath before the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
Answer = (178)
13. President is empowered by Article ___ of the Constitution to grant pardon, reprieve, and respite and to remit, suspend or commute any sentence.
Answer = (45)
14. President can be removed from his office by the parliament on the ground of physical or mental incapacity or misconduct through____.
Answer = (Process of impeachment)
15. Article ____ of the Constitution of 1973 deals with the removal or impeachment of the President.
Answer = (47)
16. Article 48 of the Constitution of 1973 bounds the president to act upon the advice of_____.
Answer = (Prime Minister)
17. Article 49 of the Constitution of 1973 empowers ___ to perform the function of President in absence.
Answer = (Chairman)
18. Constitution of 1973 provides ___ kind of Parliament.
Answer = (Bicameral)
19. Lower House of Pakistan parliament is called.
Answer = (National Assembly)
20. ____ is Upper House of Parliament.
Answer = (Bicameral federal legislature / Senate)