In Today public newspapers 50 Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 has been announced by Ministry of Defense, Govt. of the Pakistan 2021. Ministry of Defense offer BPS 14 to Sub Inspectors jobs 2021. Minimum qualification for sub inspector post is Graduation (14 Years Education) degree with minimum 2nd Division. Last for application online official Ministry of Defense Website. Sub Inspector jobs 2021 are announced today in consolidated advertise issued by ministry of defense, govt. of the Pakistan. Total 247 different jobs are mentioned in this ministry of defense job advertisement 2021.
- Candidate must possess educational qualifications and must be within age limits mentioned in the advertisement with effect from the Closing date i.e 17 FEBRUARY 2021.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however. where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories, he/she shall be allowed age relaxation only in one category:-
- (a) By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJ&K and Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan).
- (b) By3years incase of BS-15andbelow.
- (C) By 10 years (upto the age of 55 years) in case of government servants who have completed 2years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt ot applications.
- (d) In case of released or retired officers/personnelof the Armed Forces of Pakistan, by 15 years or the number ofyearsactually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- (e) By5years incase of widows/widowers,sonor daughterofadeceasedcivilservantwhodiedduringservice.
- (f) By 10 years incase of disablepersons for appointmentto posts in BS-15and below. 3. THE QUOTA RESERVED FOR WOMEN, MINORITIES AND DISABLES WILL BE ADHERED TO ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT’S INSTRUCTIONS.
- Persons with disabilities can apply tor all posts however, they are encouraged to apply against posts atSer No. 1 to 8,14, 15, 16,17 & 18. 4. Negative marking will apply in Screening Test 25 mark per for each wrong answer. 5. No WDA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in tests/ interviews.
How to Apply – Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 Ministry of Defense
1. ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS and online application fee deposit slips are available on website: www.recruitmentsnm.pk. Hard copy submission of Application Forms is •Not Required’. Ministry of defence has launched online application for the jobs 2021. This is official website of ministry of defence government of Pakistan on which you will have to apply online for the jobs of sub inspector. You can also download ministry of defence job advertisement 2021 from the official website to stop we have added the JPG version of ministry of jobs sub Inspector 2021 advertisement hair in this post. The eligibility criteria and application last date for the post of sub inspector jobs in Ministry of Defence government of Pakistan is February 7th 2021.
2. Application fee payable by candidate Rs_ 1200/- for posts in BS-18 to BS-19, Rs. 1000/- for posts in BS-17 and Rs. 600/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16, in country wide branches of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days timings. However. Fee Deposit Slips will be TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE / RUSH, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED FOR EARLY SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEE. Deposited Fee is non-refundable / non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. In-Eligible candidates will not be allowed to appear in test(s).
3. By paying single fee, a candidate may apply for any group Of posts at Sr * 10, 11 , 12 OR Sr 14, 15, 16 OR Sr # 17, 18 OR Sr # 19, 20, 21 OR Sr * 27, 28subject to eligibility. To Apply for more posts/group of posts, separate fee Will be payable. DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to Disability Certificates,
4. Tesvresun intimation Slips snail not be sent through services. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO Visit website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on alternate/daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL , for tests/results intimations.
5. Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is sole responsibility of candidates. All these aspects are part ot eligibility determination and reflect upon seriousness and competence of candidates.
6. For any query, contact Phone NO. 051 •8905000 Of MOD from Monday to Friday (9 AMt0 5 PM) LAST DATE TO APPLY : 17 FEBRUARY 2021.