PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Preparation Session 5 as per PPSC Lecturer Computer Science syllabus 2020. We welcome the aspirants of PPSC Lecturer computer science jobs 2020 in this free online videos test preparation session number 5. In this session we will talk about theory of Automata and formal languages. I would like to to tell you that theory of Automata and formal languages subject is included in both syllabus GAT-subject Computer Sciences and Punjab Public Service Commission computer science syllabus for competitive exam.
I would like to remind my dear and respected aspirants of Punjab Public Service Commission lecturer jobs 2020 that on the basis of my experience and the past papers of computer science lecture tests conducted by PPSC, we have proposed a tentative PPSC lecturer Computer Sciences syllabus. And these sessions are recorded with the help of handouts of these subjects taken from Virtual University of Pakistan as these handouts and the contents are freely available online.
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science PDF Downloads
Here are the links of PDF books, pdf MCQs Files, General Knowledge Mcqs books and PPSC Guide with many other Popular downloads of TheITeducation.com for PPSC Computer Sciences Lecturer Test Preparation
- Public Service Commission Exams Lecturer Past Papers, pdf books, mcqs pdf | 50+ Drive Links
- PPSC Lecturer Computer Science syllabus Preparation Session 4
- 300 + PPSC Lecturer computer science mcqs with answers – Notes
- PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Test Preparation Session 3
- PPSC Test Preparation for Lecturer Computer Science | Session 2 | Database Systems Part 1
- PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Test Prepartion| Session 1 | Object Oriented Programming
- PPSC Lecturer computer Science Solved MCQ’s For Papers 2020
- PPSC Lecturer computer Science Syllabus and Preparation 2020 | Recommended Books
- PPSC Lecturer computer Science Syllabus and Preparation Guideline 2020
Theory of Automata and formal Languages Syllabus
Before we start today’s session number 5 list of topics I would like to to show you the syllabus of theory of Automata and formal languages specified in our tentative PPSC Lecturer Computer science syllabus.
Theory of Automata and Formal Languages : Finite State Models: Language definitions preliminaries, Regular expressions/Regular languages, Finite automatas (FAs), Transition graphs (TGs),NF As, kleene’s theorem, Transducers (automata with output), Pumping lemma and non regular language Grammars and PDA: Context free grammars, Derivations, derivation trees and ambiguity, Simplifying CFLs , Normal form grammars and parsing, Push-down Automata, Pumping lemma and non-context free languages, Decidability, Chomsky’s hierarchy of grammars, Turing Machines Theory: Turing machines, Post machine, Variations on 1M, 1M encoding, Universal Turing Machine, Context sensitive Grammars, Defining Computers by TMs.Tentative PPSC Computer Science Lecture Syllabus
Today is the first session of theory of computation and formal languages in which we will discuss about following topics.
- What does automata mean?
- Introduction to languages
- What are Alphabets
- Defining Languages
- Kleene Star Closure
- Recursive definition of languages
- Regular Expression
- Recursive definition of Regular Expression(RE)
- Method 3 (Regular Expressions)
- Equivalent Regular Expressions
- Method 4 (Finite Automaton)