Here are New 2021 Pakistan current affairs questions MCQS with Answers that are free to read and free to download in PDF format. Pakistan current affairs questions MCQS are helpful in all kind of Job tests Preparations like CSS, PPSC, FPSC, NTS and other Jobs. However Now a days every job test syllabus from PPSC, FPSC, NTS, WAPDA, PIA and other Government and private mentioned the Pakistan and Current Affairs Portion ranging from 10-30 Percent in the written test.
1. Anjuman–Himayat-i-Islam was founded in:
2. Mohenjo Daro was discovered in:
1922 (By R. D. Banerji)
3. Who is the Present Ambassador of Pakistan to China:
Mueen ul Haque
4. When did the Simla Deputation met the Indian Viceroy:
Q 5. The Author of the Book “My Life A Fragment”:
Muhammad Shoukat ali
Mohammad Ali Jauhar (Answer)
(6) Seventh Prime Minister of Pakistan:
Malik Feroz Khan Noon
7. The 18th Amendment of the Constitution of Pakistan 1973 Constitution was passed on:
On April 8, 2010 (From National Assembly)
On April 19, 2010 (From Presidential Assent).
8. Friday declared Official holiday on:
July 1, 1977.
9. PTV Pakistan National Television started its colour transmission in which year :
10. Who headed the funeral Prayers of Quaid-e-Azam Muahammad Ali Jinnah
Moullana Shabbir Ahmad Usmani
Pakistan Affairs MCQ’s
Hence we have started to publish Current Pakistan Affairs MCQs with Answers for our aspirants of Jobs Test Preparation of Tehsildar, Election Officer, PPSC Job Test and FPSC jobs test in all department of Public and private sectors. Moreover Recently announced Jobs of Election officer, PPSC Tehsildar, Assistant Director Anti Narcotics, Military Accounts Department Senior Auditors and all others announced that Pakistan current affairs MCqs will be the part the their Jobs test and written tests. Similarly You can test your knowledge of Pakistan Current affairs 2020 and 2021 by attempting our Free online Quizzes and can download PDF version of These MCQs with Answers.
Firstly you can read each mcqs and secondly what you have to do is to read all the mcqs by clicking on the next page then thirdly the final point is quiz to check whether you have learned these MCQs or not .