Here are New 2021 Pakistan current affairs questions MCQS / Pak Studies Solved MCQs with Answers that are free to read and free to download in PDF format. Pakistan current affairs questions MCQS are helpful in all kind of Job tests Preparations like CSS, PPSC, FPSC, NTS and other Jobs. However Now a days every job test syllabus from PPSC, FPSC, NTS, WAPDA, PIA and other Government and private mentioned the Pakistan and Current Affairs Portion ranging from 10-30 Percent in the written test.
1. The first Foreign Minister of Pakistan was:
Sir Zafrullah Khan
2. Who was convicted in Rawalpindi Conspiracy case:
Faizo Ahmed Faiz
3. Pakistan purchased Gwadar from:
4. The largest Agency in the Northern Area of Pakistan is:
5. Militants attacked Quaid e Azam Residency in:
6. General Election of 2013 was held on:
7. The politician who served as both Governor General and Prime Minister was:
8. The British Parliament announced the Independence Act on:
None (it got royal assent on 18 july 1947.)
9. India cut off the flow of canal waters to West Punjab for first time on:
1 April 1948
10. Kashmir sold to Gulab Singh in :
None (March, 1846).
Pak Studies Solved MCQs
Hence we have started to publish Current Pakistan Studies Solved MCQs with Answers for our aspirants of Jobs Test Preparation of Tehsildar, Election Officer, PPSC Job Test and FPSC jobs test in all department of Public and private sectors. Moreover Recently announced Jobs of Election officer, PPSC Tehsildar, Assistant Director Anti Narcotics, Military Accounts Department Senior Auditors and all others announced that Pakistan current affairs MCqs will be the part the their Jobs test and written tests. Similarly You can test your knowledge of Pakistan Current affairs 2020 and 2021 by attempting our Free online Quizzes and can download PDF version of These MCQs with Answers.
Firstly you can read each mcqs and secondly what you have to do is to read all the mcqs by clicking on the next page then thirdly the final point is quiz to check whether you have learned these MCQs or not .