HEC degree verification, attestation and equivalence procedure inquires are massive in numbers for the passed MS/MPhil Students. Before start what is the procedure of HEC degree verification, attestation and equvalence, First of all I congratulate my readers as they would have passed they MS or M.Phil degree from any public or private university. You are on right page where you will get all information and guideline fro HEC Degree verification, HEC degree attestation procedure, HEC Degree verification and Attestation fee and How to Apply for this al on HEC ePortal online or though courier.
HEC Degree Verification
There are two ways to apply for HEC degree verification in Pakistan. Degree verification through courier or HEC offices/regional office personal visit to HEC offices at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi Quetta and Peshawar. (Contact Us page)
Create a Profile in HEC ePortal
First of all you need to create your progile on HEC ePortal. Generate an application for HEC degree attestation , HEC degree verification and wait for reply in My Task. You will be informed by SMS and an Email.
Apply When you are asked and set an appoint for personal visit or select courier option which is 100% safe as it will gather all your originals which may take 10-15 working days.
Go to HEC selected regional center on selected day and time get HEC degree verification done in one day.
HEC Degree Equivalence procedure for local degree
For HEC Degree equivalence you need to download form and get it filled. Attached following documents with This HEC Degree equivalence E-01 Form.
- Filling of an application form (E-01).
- Original and photocopy of each degree/diploma/certificate (from matric onwards) along with CNIC and application processing fee as bank draft.
- Photocopy of year-wise transcripts/DMCs/Result Cards indicating date of admission and date of completion alongwith duration of each semester/term.
- Proof of registration from concerned professional body (in case of professional degree/diploma).
- Any foreign 12-year schooling certificate should be equated by the IBCC.
- Equivalence fee non-refundable for each degree/diploma.
- All the above mentioned documents in original need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen original and verified” from HEC Head Office or any HEC Regional Centers at the time of submission of application. (Now you can do this on day you are planned to visit for HEC degree verification)
Watch complete video guideline in case of any confusion on my FB group.
HEC Degree Verification and Attestation Fee
- Degree / Transcript Original : Rs. 800
- Photocopy : Rs. 500
- Degree equivalence : Rs. 2000