Solved MCQs on 1973 Constitution MCQs for Election Officer Test Preparation.
41. A person who holds fuel citizenship is disqualified for membership of parliament as provided in ____.
Answer = (63)
42. Disqualification on grounds of the defection of members of parliament is provided in Article ___ of the Constitution.
Answer = (63)
43. Article 66 of the Constitution deals with the privileges of ____.
Answer = (Members of Parliament)
44. The Presiding Officer of the Senate is called ____.
Answer = (Chairman)
45. Minimum age for the candidate of the Senate is ____.
Answer = (Must be aged 25 or older)
46. It is restricted in Article ___ of the Constitution that no discussion shall take place in Majlis-e-Shoora
Answer = (Parliament) with respect to the conduct of any judge of the Supreme Court and a High Court in the discharge of his duties.
Answer = (68)
47. Article ___ of the Constitution of 1973 describes the procedure for the introduction and passing of bills in parliament.
Answer = (70)
48. A bill can be pass by ___ in both houses of the Parliament.
Answer = (2/3 majority of the total membership)
49. According to the Constitution of 1973 money bill can only be introduced in ___.
Answer = (National Assembly)
50. Article 62 of the Constitution of 1973 deals with qualification of
.Answer = (Judge of Supreme Court C)
1973 Constitution Mcqs
Election Officer Test Syllabus 2020 has been issued by a press release by Election Commission. We are providing Solved MCQs on 1973 Constitution for Election Officer Test Preparation has been started on our paid members areas. As per the Election Commission of Pakistan has issued a press release about the Election Officer jobs 2020 syllabus on 22 December 2020, 30% Mcqs will be from 1973constitution of Pakistan.