Information technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data, often in the context of a business or other enterprise. (wikipedia). Information Technology and Office automation is the combination of both Information technology and Office automation study and information.
Similarly All such resources and methods by which we can collect, store, process and transmit data by electronic means to its end user is called Information Technology. Similarly the term information means the processed form of Data while the Technology means all the resources and methods used to transform data into information from its source to target user.
Key Concepts in IT
- Telecommunication equipment’s
- Data and Operations on Data
- Business or Enterprise
- Preparing and emailing a resume using a word processor.
- Moreover Preparing a balance sheet for in a spreadsheet software.
- Publishing information on a website for end users.
- Creating a database for an enterprise as a data source.
- However Creating Presentations for different business and organization functions using softwares.
Office automation refers to the varied computer machinery and software used to digitally create, collect, store, manipulate, and relay office information needed for accomplishing basic tasks. Similarly Raw datastorage, electronic transfer, and the management of electronic business information comprise the basic activities of an office automation system. Moreover Office automation helps in optimizing or automating existing office procedures.
Key Concepts in Office Automation
- Similarly the concept of basic information needs and tasks
- Moreover Existing Office Procedures
- Using a Word processor Preparation of text and other documents.
- Similarly Using Spreadsheet software, Preparation of different worksheets and lists.
- Using Internet and its technologies, broadcasting information and reports
- Moreover Using Database Management Systems, Creation and manipulation of Data sources.
- However using IT infrastructure, handling manual office related tasks and fulfilling needs of a busines
Moreover all References are pasted below: