The Article How to use rufus to install windows 10 (Step by step guide to create bootable flash ) determines you the overview of rufus 3.8 step by step and also provides you the Step by Step guide How to Install rufus,How to download rufus,as well as How to make bootable usb using rufus portable on Windows 10.
Rufus is a small utility, which can format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys or pen drives, and memory sticks.
Rufus is useful in the following scenarios:
- If you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs for Windows, Linux, and UEFI.
- However if you need to work on a system without an OS installed.
- Similarly If you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS.
- If you need to run a low-level utility.
Rufus can work with the following* ISOs: Arch Linux, Archbang, BartPE/pebuilder, CentOS, Damn Small Linux, Fedora, FreeDOS, Gentoo, gNewSense, Hiren’s Boot CD, LiveXP, Knoppix, Kubuntu, Linux Mint, NT Password Registry Editor, OpenSUSE, Parted Magic, Slackware, Tails, Trinity Rescue Kit, Ubuntu, Ultimate Boot CD, Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Learn how to install will provide you all rufus tutorial and also provide tutorials to how to use rufus to install windows 10 , how to use rufus to install windows 7, rufus for linux installlation, rufus 2 9 download and how to install and download rufus for mac .
How to use rufus to install windows 10|Step 1
- Firstly ! attach your flash with your pc which you want to reboot using rufus
- Similarly after connecting the flash what you have to do is to open your rufus program which you have installed recently.
- Below the steps explain you better How to create the flash bootable for windows installation
Figure 1|How to use rufus to install windows 10
Similarly after starting rufus the program will ask you about the drive properties
Firstly you have to choose the device which you want to reboot
Let see the figure below
How to use rufus to install windows 10 |Figure 1.2
Similarly the next step is to choose the Boot Selection type .Now you have to choose the specific boot type which you want in your flash.
1.3 Figure Below illustrate it better
Figure 1.3|How to make Bootable flash using Rufus
Now There are 3 options if you choose non bootabale then there are many options you have authority to choose
After choosing all your required options what you have to do is to simply click on Start Button to complete your process
as shown in the figure below