Creating New Document in MS Word 2013 using Template is the first and foremost feature of any Microsoft Word 2013. This is to create text documents like Resume, CV, Letters, Reports ets. Microsoft word 2013 provides two ways to create a new document. Blank Document and using a template. A template is a builtin sample of commonly used office text documents like letters, memos, resumes etc by extremely experts on international standard. Today We will learn how to create Resume/CV using Template as An Example in video. The Video Demonstration will demonstrate how to create a new document using template Microsoft word 2013 Templates.
Microsoft word 2013 Templates
Templates are builtin, fully formatted, well structured document samples which allows a novice user to create a high standard professional document. For example you want to make a resume/CV but you don’t have any idea about its components and format. Template can help you to create resume with only clicks even in 5 minutes.
Each template contains different format, layout and a pre-constructed document in which users just need to type their own information to create a master piece document.
They are incredibly convenient and time-saving as they are delivering variety of layout options users are looking to create that resume, letters, faxes, reports, memos and brochures etc.
How to use document templates in Microsoft Word
- Start Microsoft Word 2013 or higher
- Click on Office Button or File Menu in the left most corner of Microsoft Word 2013 Application Window.
- Depending on which version of Microsoft Word you are using, you may be presented with a pop-up window presenting the various template choices available at your disposal.
- For MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013 or higher click on New and select Installed document. Now select any Resume(CV) template and click on CREATE Button on the right bottom corner of the dialog box.
- For MS Word 2013,click the File menu, select New from Template near the top of the resulting drop-down menu, and select your desired template from the resulting list of options prior to clicking the gray Choose button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Just input your Name, Address, email, phone, education and work experience information in the new document as per given and pre-formatted document.