PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Syllabus Preparation is one of the best initiative taken by the TheITEducation.com. In this program Video Lectures of PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Syllabus will be delivered and after that a Quiz from that particular given Lecture will arrange. This is a best exercise to pass the PPSC Examination. We will try to cover overall PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Syllabus.
Lecture 1 : PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Syllabus Preparation
Tentative Topics / Outlines of PPSC Test Preparation for CS Lecturer
- Evolution of Object Oriented (OO) programming
- OO concepts and principles
- problem solving in OO paradigm
- OO programme design process
- Classes, methods (pubic, pricate, protected, utility, accesor , helper)
- What are objects and encapsulation
- Types of constructors and destructors
- Operator and function overloading
- Virtual functions
- Inheritance and its all types
- What are derived classes
- What is polymorphism
These lectures are are recorded dedicate leaf a PPSC computer science lecturer test preparation on the topic of object oriented programming in detail. All the topics listed in GAT subject computer science syllabus and PPSC syllabus for computer science competitive exams are kept in view while recording this lecture number 1.
Quiz no 1 is from the First Half of the Lecture or Session 1 in Which we Discuss OOP Fundamentals and Concepts in Detail
Quiz no 1 is from the Second Half of the Lecture or Session 1 in Which we Discuss OOP Fundamentals and Concepts in Detail
Lecture 2 | DBMS Part 1 : PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Syllabus Preparation
1. Database definitions 2. Importance of the Databases 3. Databases and Traditional File Processing Systems 4. Advantages of Databases 5. Difference between Data and Information 6. Further Advantages of Database Systems 7. Cost Involved 8. Importance of Data 9. Levels of Data
10. Users of Database Systems 11. Database Architecture 12. The Architecture 13. External View (Level, Schema or Model) 14. Conceptual or Logical View 15. Internal or Physical View / Schema 16. Data Independence 17. Functions of DBMS 18. Database Development Process 19. Preliminary Study 20. Database Development Process: Approach 2
21. Tools Used for Database System Development 22. Data Flow Diagrams 23. Types of DFD 24. Detailed Data Flow Diagram 25. Data Dictionary 26. Database Design Phase 27. Database Management System (CS403) VU 28. Data Model Types of Data Models 29. Types of Database Design 30. Entity-Relationship Data Model
31. The Entity Classification of entity types 32. Attribute 33. Types of Attributes 34. Attributes 35. The Keys 36. Relationships 37. Types of Relationships 38. Roles in Relationships 39. Dependencies 40. Enhancements in E-R Data Model 41. Super-type and Subtypes
Quiz no 3 is from the First Half of the Lecture or Session 2 in Which we Discuss Database Fundamentals and its Concepts in Detail
Quiz no 3 is from the Second Half of the Lecture or Session 2 in Which we Discuss Database Fundamentals and its Concepts in Detail
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Preparation Session 3 about Database systems Part 2
In today’s Test preparation Session we will discuss Database Concepts as per PPSC and GAT- Subject computer science syllabus mentioned.
1. Relationships and Cardinalities in between Entities 2. Conceptual Database Design 3. Logical Database Design 4. VU LECTURE NO. 14 5. Reading Material 6. Relational Data Model 7.
Introduction to the Relational Data model 8. Mathematical Relations 9. Database Relations 10. VU LECTURE NO. 15 11. Reading Material 12. Database and Math Relations 13. Degree of a Relation 14. VU LECTURE NO. 16 15. Mapping Relationships 16. Binary Relationships 17. Unary Relationship 18. Data Manipulation Languages 19. Relational Algebra 20. VU LECTURE NO. 17 . 21. The Project Operator 22.
VU LECTURE NO. 18 23. Types of Joins 24. Theta Join 25. Equi–Join 26. Natural Join 27. Outer Join: 28. Semi Join 29. Relational Calculus 30. Tuple Oriented Relational Calculus 31.
Domain Oriented Relational Calculus: 32. Normalization 33. VU LECTURE NO. 19 34. Functional Dependency 35. Inference Rules 36. Normal Forms 37. VU LECTURE NO. 20 38. Second Normal Form 39. Third Normal Form 40. Boyce – Codd Normal Form 41. Higher Normal Forms 42. VU LECTURE NO. 21 43. Normalization Summary